Most of our items are eligible for our 30-day refund policy. If your product is faulty or damaged, you can email us with photographic proof & request a refund.
Please email: email@example.com with your refund claim.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- To be eligible, the item must be faulty or damaged. We do not accept refunds if you change your mind. Please provide photographic proof that the product is faulty or damaged.
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it can not be refunded.
- Items kept for 30 days after the date of delivery are not eligible for a refund.
Once we have received your claim we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain number of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you have yet to receive your refund, Please follow these steps:
- Check your bank account one final time.
- Contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stickers cannot be refunded if they have been partially or fully peeled from their cohesive backing.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Gifts (if applicable)
If the item was given to you as a gift we will only be able to send a refund to the gift giver.